Saturday 2 March 2013

Spring is coming ...

Today in Birmingham it's actually warm. Well I say warm, it's actually 8 degrees, but compared to the last few weeks, that's pretty damn hot. AND the sun is shining, the sky isn't grey and there are birds tweeting incredibly loudly, which must mean that spring is on its way ...

The first day of spring technically starts on the 21st of March (which happens to be my Dad's birthday) with it being so sunny I decided to paint my nails in a summery fashion, so I can pretend it's actually 30 degrees outside:



The polishes I used were:
           
Barry M - Hologram Hexograms
Can't remember where I got this one from, sorry!
                                             
                                                           
Rimmel London - 60 second clear

No comments:

Post a Comment