Thursday 7 March 2013

N is for ...

N is for ... necklace hanger


Same sort of idea as yesterday, but this time, this is it's actual name!
I would say this sort of hanger is way more useful than a mannequin because the necklaces don't get tangled up, although I do have to evenly balance mine or it slides to one side. I think that's just because I didn't attach it to my wall properly though ...

My friend bought me this from a lovely little shop called Aspire Style. If you've never heard of it, it's an insanely girly shop that sells dresses and jewellery and other vintagey trinkets. If you fancy a mooch around their online shop, click here

To see any of the other letters, click here

2 comments:

  1. I need one of those! My necklaces are always getting tangled !!

    Rachel @ AMomentInTime.
    xo

    ReplyDelete