Sunday 10 March 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Yay, it's mother's day!

I love mother's day. Even though someone on Facebook slightly dampened my mood by saying that he won't be thanking his mother for ironing his clothes or cooking his dinner but he is 'happy she's still alive' (grrr, people like that really get on my nerves!) I'm still in a proper happy mood about it all.

I don't know why I'm so excited, I'm not a mother so I won't be getting anything but there's still excitement in a day of giving other people things. I even woke up at 8 o'clock (so early!) to make my dear mother a cup of tea before church.

Considering I'm also the only girl in a family of guys it was also down to me to organise presents from me and my brothers. Are there any other girls out there who's brothers always expect you to organise presents for them??

Anyway, it's now safe for me to share my presents with you guys as my mum has already seen them!

Firstly, I created a photo frame with pictures of me and my brothers in it. No pictures of that though because I don't think they'd appreciate that very much.

I also got these pink opal earrings from a shop called Silk Purse, Sow's Ear. Weird name right?



They're so pretty and very light which is something my mum always needs in an earring. I was very impressed with the company too, as the website said it was 14-21 day delivery but they were here within two days. AND they stamped a bunny on the envelope. I mean, what's better than that?!

 

If you fancy a look at these earrings, follow the link here

Or if you're looking for other presents like this, take a  look at the website, notonthehighstreet.com, which is where I got the earrings from, and they have some really cool stuff


***

No comments:

Post a Comment