Tuesday 19 February 2013

February Blues

    So February eh? It's well dull. I'm sure I'm not the only one suffering from a bit of February blues (yes I know it's January blues but still ... ). For me, just the thought that there is 7 months until I can go back to college, 9 months until my birthday, and 10 whole months until Christmas is, frankly, depressing.

    Being the extremely productive person that I am, I've taken the time (procrastinated the time I should say, I have loads of things I really need to do) to have a little search on Pinterest for some motivational quotes and things to get me in a happier mood and mindset. I definitely need to remember some of these in my day-to-day life.

    So just in case there's anyone else out there, who's feeling a little down right now, here's a list of my favourites to help cheer you up ...









No comments:

Post a Comment